Hey there, thank you for stopping by!
My name is Navin Shakya, and I’m an engineering geologist living in Lalitpur, Nepal. I’m primarily involved in hydropower and electrical transmission line projects for geological, geotechnical and environmental studies.
Here you will find a collection of my works (both ongoing and completed) from my time at Golyan Group and Jade Consult as well as other previous employers which showcases a spectrum of my abilities. If you want to find out more about working with me, feel free to contact me.
Currently Working Projects
- Upper Mugu Karnali Hydropower Project (306 MW) Feasibility Study
- Lower Apsuwa Hydropower Project (54 MW) Pre-Construction
- Banke PV Solar Project (20 MW) Pre-Construction
- Simbuwa Khola Hydroelectric Project (70.3 MW) Detail Design
- Upper Chameliya Hydropower Project (60 MW) Feasibility Study
- Kaligandaki Storage Hydropower Project (844 MW) Feasibility Study